MAKE & TAKES, an Open House for busy folks with Debbie & Margaret
* Come when you can between 10 & 4 pm. See what’s cooking.
* Bring your apron, plan to get your hands dirty!
* Instructions, recipes & ingredients will be ready for you to assemble. Our Pasta M & T was a smashing success, with everyone joining in on the fun!
* Our goal is to keep it simple, healthy & fun. All are welcome, all ages that want some fun time in the kitchen or help with ideas & recipes for their families. We want you to be comfortable dropping into our kitchen to get help in yours.
* Saturdays from 10 to 4. Note, we will want to stop cooking by 4 (in other words, please don’t come at 4 and expect a full blown ‘class.’) Come by 3 for the ‘meat of the class.’
* $20 per person. Take home what you make! Here’s the schedule for the through July for M & Ts and a couple of bread classes.
- Saturday, March 20, 10 to 4 PM CRACKERS AND FLATBREADS Make & Take Open House Cheese, Soup, Seed, Graham Crackers, pita bread, some spreads & of course soup! Come, make some goodies & go as you need to, open house style.
- Saturday, April 4, 10 AM GRAMMY’S KILLER BREAD If you like Dave’s Killer Bread, come & try mine! With sprouted grains, I think it is pretty close to heavenly bread, with explosive nutrients! Take cinnamon rolls home for the family!
- Saturday, May 2 10 to 4 PM FAST & FABULOUSLY DELICIOUS on the GO FOODS Make & Take Open House Granola Bars, Haystacks, Seed & Fruit Muffins, Grab & Go Omelets, Energy Bites, Covered Dried Fruit, Trail Mix All so delicious, nutritious & economical when you MAKE IT YOURSELF!
- Tuesday, May 19, 6 PM POCKET BREAD MEALS on the GO Fill your freezer with simple meals ready for the road.
- Saturday, June 6, 10 to 4 PM AMAZING GRAINS - SALADS & MAINS Make & Take Open House More info coming. You can count on Debbie’s recipes, always fabulous!
- Tuesday, July 21, 5 to 8 PM SALADS GALORE Make & Take Open House Bring your own jars or use ours, make ahead salads to enjoy as the main course or a side dish. All produce cleaned in our Kangen water tastes delicious, retains freshness days longer, and removes pesticides. Yum, Yum! Enjoy bread with sprouted grains with your salad, of course!